OFada Rice with Ayamase SauceCourse: 2Cuisine: NigerianDifficulty: Easy
This is a simple OFADA and AYAMASE Sauce, it is filled with vegetarian and meat lover ingredients and delicious, also packed with flavors. give it a try today and let us know how it comes out.
2.5 cups OFADA Rice
Green Jalapeno peppers (optional)
4-6 Tomatoes (optional) and not necessary
1 Bulb Onion
3 cloves of Garlic
Medium Size Ginger
1.5 Cups of Veg + palm oil (your choice)
1Lb chicken gizzards
- Wash your peppers and vegetable and crush with an electric blender, make sure is not blended smooth
- Per-boil blended vegetable ( Tomatoes, Pepper, jalapeno, onion, garlic, and ginger) in Pot for about 30mins to evaporate the water
- Wash the meats of your choice with water, season and Cook, then set aside. also boil the eggs, peel, and Set aside.
- Wash your locust beans, dice your onions, and set them aside for the next step.
- Bleach your oil moderately (Not too hot)
- Add diced onion, add the washed Locust beans (fry for about 5min)
- Add the per-boil blended vegetable (stir together and let it cook for 10mins)
- Add your seasonings to taste (let the seasonings steam into the sauce for another 10mins)
- Add your meats, chicken, gizzards, saki,ponmo and what have you. (cook for about 15mins)
- Add your chopped spring onion
- Add your boiled eggs lastly and leave to cook for ( 5mins)
- Your Ayamse sauce is ready now you can boil your rice
- Wash your OFADA Rice/any other rice and cook for about 25-30mins depending
THERE YOU HAVE IT—DELICIOUS NIGERIAN OFADA RICE WITH AYAMASE SAUCE. WE GUARANTEE THAT THESE RECIPES WILL SMELL AMAZING AS YOU COOK, AND THEY’LL TASTE EVEN BETTER ONCE YOU TRY THEM!
IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO SAMPLE THE REAL DEAL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! WE’RE AN AFRICAN GROCERY AND DELIVERY SERVICE IN ONTARIO, AND WE CARRY SOME OF THE FINEST INGREDIENTS YOU CAN USE IN THESE RECIPES TO GIVE YOU AN AUTHENTIC TASTE. FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THROUGH OUR GROWING SELECTION OF PRODUCTS.