This is simple Pepper Dipping sauce that you can make easily at home, and can be enjoyed with various kind of dish, or just used as a dipping sauce, read on as i show you how it is made
- 1 large white onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 bell peppers, peeled and chopped
- 1 habanero pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- ¾ cups of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon of white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Put the onion, bell peppers, habanero pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender and pulse the mixture until it resembles a paste.
- Pour the oil into a hot pan over medium heat.
- Add the paste into the pan and saute it for about 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients. Simmer this for about half an hour and then adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Let the sauce cool and then transfer it to a clean container. You can store this in the refrigerator for about a week.
There you have it— fiery pepper sauce to go perfectly with any of your dish. We guarantee that this recipes will smell amazing as you cook, and they’ll taste even better once you try them!
If you’re looking to sample the real deal, we’ve got you covered! We’re an African grocery and delivery service in Ontario, and we carry some of the finest ingredients you can use in these recipes to give you an authentic taste. Feel free to browse through our growing selection of products.